Octave at MSMilan2023!
Wednesday, Oct. 11 – Friday, Oct. 13
Connect with us through several events to learn how we are changing the paradigm of care in multiple sclerosis (MS)!
Wednesday, Oct. 11 | 16:30 – 18:30 CEST | Gold Room
- Biology – Serum Biomarkers of Clinical and Radiographic Disease Progression in Multiple Sclerosis
- Biology – Real-World Utilization of a Proteomic Biomarker Panel for Assessing Multiple Sclerosis Disease Activity in an Academic Multiple Sclerosis Clinic with a Diverse Patient Population
- Biology – CXCL-13, CXCL-9 and IL-12 cerebrospinal fluid levels predict higher disease activity and are associated with intrathecal IgM synthesis in multiple sclerosis
- Biology – Compartmentalized complement activation is associated with cytokines CXCL-13, CXCL-9, Il-12b and paramagnetic rim lesions in multiple sclerosis
- Imaging – Disagreement Among Neuroradiologists Detecting Change in Multiple Sclerosis Disease Activity
- Imaging – Interpretable Thalamic Volume Charts in Multiple Sclerosis
Thursday, Oct. 12 | 17:00 – 19:00 CEST | Gold Room
- Biology – Disease Activity Score and Disease Pathway Scores Measured Using the MSDA Test are Significantly Reduced Prior to the Week 48 Dose for Patients Treated with Ublituximab in the Phase 3 ULTIMATE I and II Studies
- Biology – Lower arterial cerebral blood flow is associated with worse neuroinflammation and immunomodulation composite proteomic scores