Octave at ECTRIMS 2022!
October 26-28, 2022
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
The ECTRIMS 2022 Congress may be over, but the journey has only begun.
Click below to read Octave’s recent announcements and each of the 13 posters presented at ECTRIMS!
Wednesday, October 26 | Poster Session 1
- Biomarker – Investigation of Serum Based Proteomic Biomarker Signatures Relative to Steroid Responsiveness and Disease Activity Status in Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis Patients
- Biomarker – Differential Diagnosis Of MS Patients Versus Disease State Controls and Classification of MS Subtypes Using Serum Proteomics
- Imaging – Multiple Sclerosis MRI Reports Vary Among Neuroradiologists
Thursday, October 27 | Poster Session 2
- Biomarker – Blood Serum Proteome Correlates of Multiple Sclerosis Disease Progression as evaluated by Clinical and Brain Atrophy Outcomes: A 5-Year Longitudinal Study
- Biomarker – Clinical Phenotypes from Blood Serum Protein Concentration
- Biomarker – Multivariate Proteomic Analysis and the Relationship with Axonal Pathology in Multiple Sclerosis: A Longitudinal 5-Year Diffusion Tensor Imaging Study
Wednesday, October 26 | Virtual ePosters
- Biomarker – Longitudinal Testing with a Multivariate Blood Serum Biomarker Panel for Multiple Sclerosis Disease Activity: Patterns of Results in a Real-World Clinical Setting
- Biomarker – Matched Plasma Modification for Calculating a Disease Activity Score in a Serum-Validated Multivariate Proteomic Multiple Sclerosis Disease Activity Test
- Imaging – Study Design: The Impact of Quantitative Structured MRI Reports on Clinical Decision Making in MS
- Imaging – Tracking Longitudinal Change in Brain Volumes through Conditional Quantiles
- Imaging – Brain Charts for People Living with Multiple Sclerosis
Friday, October 28 | Virtual ePosters
Wednesday, October 26 | Oral Presentation