About the job
Octave combines data and technology with profound empathy to care for people living with Multiple Sclerosis (MS). We offer a precision care solution that combines an MS Disease Activity blood test, enhanced MRI Insights, and Clinical Insights. Most of what people with MS (PwMS) experience happens outside of the clinic visit. We developed a Clinical Insights Program to capture this experience and provide support in between clinic visits. The program allows us to partner with Neurology Clinics across the country to ensure that the information that the patient needs to share with the clinic is being conveniently and accurately collected and clearly communicated.
The Clinical Insights Program introduces new technology via a personalized phone application and other wearable devices to capture data and provide clarity for the treatment of people living with MS. We are changing the paradigm of MS care in a positive way.
The Nurse Care Partner (NCP) will directly interact with PwMS using video calls and chat messaging via the App and under the guidance of the Neurology Clinic’s standard of practice. He/She will conduct a baseline assessment of PwMS and track any changes over time. The NCP will serve as a resource for PwMS by educating and by helping to answer questions and to address concerns that may arise. Overall, the NCP’s goal is to support PwMS through their MS care journey. The NCP will also directly interact with the clinics to offer real time feedback, report the progress of PwMS, and provide a comprehensive clinical insights report for the provider. This position will require a balance of clinical knowledge, healthcare navigational skills, and empathy for those people living with MS. The NCP will be an advocate for the overall Clinical Insights program.
- 4 years clinical experience (Multiple Sclerosis/Neurology preferred)
- Graduation from accredited nursing program
- Current RN license in good standing within the United States
- Unrestricted to obtain nursing license or practice in any state
- Full-time position (Remote work and work hours may be flexible)
- Industry experience outside of a clinic is beneficial but not required
- Effective user and advocate of technology and computer-based software and documentation systems
- Certification in Multiple Sclerosis
- Knowledge of MS Disease Modifying Treatments
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with Advanced Care Providers
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to multitask and can readily assimilate new information
- Team player