Octave at CMSC 2023!
Wednesday, May 31 – Saturday, June 3
Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center
Connect with us through multiple events at this year’s Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers’ (CMSC) Annual Meeting!
Providing Precision Care for MS with Octave’s Solution: Clinical Case Studies & Partner Perspectives
Friday, June 2
1:40 p.m. – 2:20 p.m. MT
Exhibit Floor, Showcase Stage 2
Join us to learn how Octave is providing objective metrics and insights to provide clarity to each MS patient’s journey. The presentation will highlight examples of how Octave’s Multiple Sclerosis Disease Activity (MSDA) Test is being used for making clinical decisions on patients over time, showcase the benefits of the clinical insights program and discuss the quantitative, MS-specific MRI reports.
Key speakers include:
- Martin I. Belkin, DO, Medical Director at Michigan Institute for Neurological Disorders (MIND) MS Center
- Audrey Johns, RN, PHN, BSN, MSN, Clinical Nurse Navigator, Multiple Sclerosis Program, Pickup Family Neurosciences Institute – Hoag Hospital.
Friday, June 2
7:45 p.m. MT
Please join us and connect with your fellow colleagues for a roundtable discussion on blood-based biomarkers for monitoring disease activity and personalizing care in MS.
Dessert will be provided.
Octave Booth & Meetings
Visit us at booth #411 and schedule a conversation with the team to learn about our MS Precision Care Solution.
Robustness of Emergent MS Phenotypes Derived from Multiprotein Serum Biomarker Data
Thursday, June 1
4:00 p.m. – 4:20 p.m. MT
Our phenoclustering oral presentation at CMSC will describe how we are using advanced machine learning and statistical techniques at Octave to identify distinct biomarker profiles that deepen MS subtyping and the clinical interpretability of our MSDA test results.
Led by John Foley, MD, Director at Rocky Mountain MS Clinic.
Thursday, June 1 | 5:15 p.m. – 7:15 p.m. MT | Aurora Hall 1-3
- Imaging – Variability in Clinical Decision Making for Neurologists Interpreting MS MRI Brain Reports #IMG13
- Imaging – Variability of Longitudinal Standard of Care Brain MRI Scans Ordered By a Single MS Center #IMG11
- Clinical – Detection of Silent UTI – a Case Study #P488
- Clinical – The Impact of Octave’s Clinical Insights (a patient support program) on Medication Adherence #PGM03