Octave at ACTRIMS 2023!
February 23 – 25, 2023
San Diego, California
The conference is over, but the journey continues.
Check out Octave’s recent announcements and each of the 9 posters presented at
Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ACTRIMS)!
Octave Presents Data from Nine Company and Partner Abstracts at ACTRIMS Forum 2023
Real-world data sets show components of value-based care, use of Octave’s Multiple Sclerosis Disease Activity test and deep scan biomarker screening capabilities to evaluate evidence of disability, disease activity and disease progression
Poster Session 1
- Biomarker – Serum Biomarkers of Brain Atrophy in Multiple Sclerosis
- Biomarker – Blood Serum Proteome Correlates of Multiple Sclerosis Disease Progression as evaluated by Neuropsychological Test Outcomes: A 5-Year Longitudinal Study
- Imaging – Glial Cell Injury and MRI Measures of Chronic Multiple Sclerosis Inflammation
- Biomarker – Proteomic Biomarker Panel for Gauging Multiple Sclerosis Disease Activity: A Case Series from Real-World Use
Poster Session 2
- Imaging – Substantial Variability of Neurologist Decision-Making Based on MRI Reports
- Imaging – Sex-Specific Brain Charts for Multiple Sclerosis
- Clinical Insights – Urinary Tract Infections in People with Multiple Sclerosis: A Real-World Administrative Claims Study
- Imaging – Real World Considerations Regarding MRI Use in a Clinic Setting
Get in Touch
Please reach out and we’ll be in touch soon.