Octave at ACTRIMS 2023!
February 23 – 25, 2023
San Diego, California
The conference is over, but the journey continues.
Check out Octave’s announcements and each of the 9 posters presented at
Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ACTRIMS)!
Gauging MS Disease Activity Through Octave’s MSDA Test: Taylor Gonyou, DO
Octave partner, Dr. Taylor Gonyou, DO, a multiple sclerosis fellow at Michigan Institute for Neurologic Disorders (MIND), sat down with NeurologyLive at ACTRIMS to provide perspective on the clinical utility and advantages of Octave’s multi-protein test that assesses multiple sclerosis disease activity (MSDA).
Ferhan Qureshi, Vice President of Biomarker Product Development at Octave, spoke to VJNeurology and shared some findings about:
- Serum biomarkers of brain atrophy in MS
- Serum proteins associated with glial cell injury, MRI measures & neuropsychological outcomes in MS
- Real-world use of the MSDA test: a case series
Varied interpretation of MRI reports by neurologists may lead to differences in MS care
Variations in satisfaction and confidence in MRI reports may lead to significant variability in the clinical decisions made by neurologists specializing in multiple sclerosis (MS) care, according to a poster from Octave shared at ACTRIMS 2023.
Utilizing Biomarker Panels to Effectively Gauge, Manage Multiple Sclerosis
Octave partner, Dr. Taylor Gonyou, DO, a multiple sclerosis fellow at Michigan Institute for Neurologic Disorders (MIND), spoke with NeurologyLive at ACTRIMS to detail Octave’s proteomic biomarker panel that gauges multiple sclerosis disease activity, with potential to impact clinical decision-making.
Octave Presents Data from Nine Company and Partner Abstracts at ACTRIMS Forum 2023
Real-world data sets show components of value-based care, use of Octave’s Multiple Sclerosis Disease Activity (MSDA) test and deep scan biomarker screening capabilities to evaluate evidence of disability, disease activity and disease progression.
Poster Session 1
- Biomarker – Serum Biomarkers of Brain Atrophy in Multiple Sclerosis
- Biomarker – Blood Serum Proteome Correlates of Multiple Sclerosis Disease Progression as evaluated by Neuropsychological Test Outcomes: A 5-Year Longitudinal Study
- Imaging – Glial Cell Injury and MRI Measures of Chronic Multiple Sclerosis Inflammation
- Biomarker – Proteomic Biomarker Panel for Gauging Multiple Sclerosis Disease Activity: A Case Series from Real-World Use
Poster Session 2
- Imaging – Substantial Variability of Neurologist Decision-Making Based on MRI Reports
- Imaging – Sex-Specific Brain Charts for Multiple Sclerosis
- Clinical Insights – Urinary Tract Infections in People with Multiple Sclerosis: A Real-World Administrative Claims Study
- Imaging – Real World Considerations Regarding MRI Use in a Clinic Setting
Get in Touch
Please reach out and we’ll be in touch soon.